*Please remember to register at least one hour before class.*
HOW IT WORKS
- To participate in an online class, you will need to register at least one hour in advance.
- Please be sure your contact information (specifically your email address) is current and accurate in MindBody, as we will email you the Zoom link to access the class 30 minutes prior to start time.
- If you do not see the email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to your class, please check your spam/junk folder and be sure to mark our email address as safe/not spam in your email account.
- When joining the online class in Zoom, you will be prompted to enter a name that will appear on the teacher’s screen. Please use your full name, as our teachers will need to take attendance.
- All online offerings will be provided using Zoom, a well-known and user-friendly video conferencing tool.
- If you have never used Zoom and would like to prepare ahead of time, you can download Zoom to your computer and/or mobile device in advance. Thirty (30) minutes prior to each class, we will send an email with a link for each class to all registrants. The first time you click on a Zoom link, the program should install and open within a matter of moments. While this should be quick and simple, we suggest allowing yourself a few extra minutes to do so before joining your first class so that you don’t miss out on any of the good stuff.
- Upon launching the class in Zoom, you will be prompted to allow Zoom to access your camera and then your microphone, both of which are necessary to join the class.
- Be sure you have a decent internet connection in the space you’re planning to practice to ensure a steady, flowing stream.
- Please be as respectful of your instructor and fellow classmates as you would be during an in-person class by joining early and/or being on time.
- Please know that your instructor may request that you mute your microphone during class to prevent disruption.
- Please be mindful and patient with us and with each other as we navigate new territories together in online practice.